There are so many ways that you can get involved and serve at FBC! We believe that one of the best ways that you can grow in your faith is by using the gifts that God has given you to serve the church. Here is a list of some of the main areas you can get involved in at FBC:
- FBC Kids (e.g., small group leaders, hosts/actors, curriculum prep, decorating, scheduling)
- FBC Youth (e.g., small group leaders, kitchen volunteers)
- Adult Ministries (e.g., small group leaders, event planning, event set-up, prayer team)
- Music and Production (e.g., video, slides, sound, musicians)
- Welcome Teams (e.g., greeters, ushers, social media)
- Outreach (e.g., food hamper distribution, visitation, community events)
- Pleasantview Bible Camp (e.g., kitchen helpers, boat drivers, skill leaders)
- Facilities and Maintenance (e.g., yard care, minor maintenance, trades people)
Each of these areas provides many different opportunities to get involved and use your unique gifts, whether that is behind the scenes or right up front!
We offer a supervised KidLounge on Sundays to allow our parents to volunteer on Sunday mornings without worrying about childcare. Whether you are an FBC KIDS volunteer, a music/production volunteer, or a welcome team volunteer, your kids are able to attend FBC KIDS during the 9:20 a.m. service and then go to the KidLounge during the 11:00 a.m. service which frees you up to volunteer without missing out on attending church.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in serving at FBC or would like some more information about serving. Please also let us know if you have any specific skills or trades that you are interested in using to serve at FBC!