We can do more together when we are committed to being good stewards of our property and facility. Within our walls, every week…
- hundreds of adults gather for a time of corporate worship and learning
- nearly 200 children get to hear about Jesus in a fun and age-appropriate way
- well over 100 students show up to build relationships and experience discipleship
- roughly 25 young adults experience community as they push one another to pursue Jesus
- numerous adult small groups meet up to do life and grow in faith together
- all kinds of activities take place for the purpose of leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
Let’s face it. Our building gets a whole lot of use for the glory of God! But that also means that it requires a whole lot of upkeep and maintenance to ensure it functions at its best.
Are you a tradesperson who is willing to use your expertise to support the ministry of FBC? Do you enjoy building things, doing yard work, or painting walls? Consider joining our facilities and maintenance crew! Click here to let us know you’re interested!