ABOUT FBC YOUTH
FBC YOUTH exists to lead a growing number of high school students into a vital relationship with Jesus Christ, by creating a community where friendships are made, faith is discovered, and growth in Jesus is developed.
Our main youth events take place from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. on Sunday evenings on the FBC campus. We start with a meal, followed by a youth service that includes music, sharing, media, and prayer. We finish off the evening with some dessert and time to hang out with friends! Please check out the FBC YOUTH Calendar for upcoming dates!
FBC YOUTH values:
- Reaching out to others through loving relationships
- Telling the world about Jesus Christ
- Worshiping God with our entire lives
- Growing in faith, knowledge, love, and grace
- Serving and loving God and people